Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Writing Philosophy

Writing is one of the simplest of things. It's something that comes easy to most, like talking but in a different form. Before I write I sit down and really think about what I would like to accomplish in my work. For me writing is often an art form; a blank canvas with pages of unknown words and phrases just waiting to be utilized.

To be honest my writing can sometimes be vague, and I always tend to keep things simple because that's how I like it. If I don't like to read things that are confusing, why make my own writing complicated for others?


In my opinion writing can calm. Bottling up feelings can lead to explosion of the mouth. Writing is a way to get thoughts and feelings out, that are sometimes painful, and express yourself in a calming way.

No comments: